Monday, September 29, 2008

no mood for raya, seriously...

its pretty bad that its now near raya. i have serious issues that i need to handle and u know what its starting to stress me out. i have totally no mood for raya and i hope that i can go back to shah alam asap. i hate being at home right now. shit! i should have bought the ticket earlier. now i have to stay untill the end of the week.

i dont know why but my parents dont really understand me. im also in no mood of studying.but u know what, i always want to be a lawyer. looks like my lack of physical abilities, has actually affect me and the way people judge me. and i dont think i could be a lawyer pun because of my u-know-what. so, i now decide that i shall complete my degree next semester and start working. period! no LLB for me!

hopefully they gona be happy with my desicion.

NO RAYA for ME! Yeay!

3 comments:

affanazami said...

beb, janganlah easily giving up..

yebbit + . + said...

cha cha~

napew nih?.

jgn sdeyh..ti i pown sedeyh.

ti kte bgumbira ye..

arixahmad said...

no give up my dear!
:)
fuad makan byk2 baru comel..
hikhik