Tuesday, March 10, 2009

reduced

my level of anger has been reducing from time to time. if u know me in real life, i'm not the type that gets mad easily. i'll be okay with everything. i always take things positively but as you all know that we have our own limit. so be it :)

its a good thing actually, having great friends where we can enjoy and share our laughs, happiness and also sadness. friends are people who help you whenever you need help. i think i have found my circle of friends. i can't imagine how life would be without them. they are the ones who kept me sane and sober but sometimes they were also who made me go insane.

now, we are in our last semester, hoping that our bond will be stronger. yup, its a norm to have fights here and there, but, that what makes it more interesting and strenghten our friendship. no one shall ruin our friendship and hopefully no one can.

i love my friends :)

No comments: