Thursday, December 7, 2006

Turning a new leaf ...

This is my ermm.. i can't recall how many times i had change my blog.The last one I had I did not know what happened to the database and I couldn’t fix it, so I just leave it in a hiatus mode. I think I prefer writing in English but please ignore the grammar mistakes as I’m not really a ‘programmar’.

Things are going well since my last post, there are so many beautiful moments that i couldn’t share with you guys due to the sudden database problem. Anyways, I’m turning a new leaf (like always) hehehe by being loyal to my blog and currently on holidays after finishing the disastrous exams. Seriously, I don’t think I’ll do well this time. Doing degree is so much harder than the matriculation level. Last minute study is a big NO-NO(now i know) hehe. Abg Azali said, 'let bygones be bygones', so I will just have pray for the result to be ok. Hopefully I’ll pass all the subjects. Repeating is the worst thing that could ever happen. I hope I learn from my lesson.

I am really going to miss all the fun in room 1210 of Perindu. I can say that you guys are the best roommates ever. Especially when there’s no ‘curi’ case in our room.

Currently, im trying my best to loose weight, again, like always, there are so many distraction coming my way. Maybe taking pills will help. Hehe. Any recommendations?

Yesterday, I went out with shukie and a few other friends for a picnic at the botanical garden. Here are some pics I took.


No comments: